Without Driving Licence is not legal to drive vehicle in India. You will require Driving Licence to drive your vehicle on Indian roads. but, you can’t apply directly for driving licence. First, you need to apply for a Learning Licence. In this article, we are going to show you the process.
Before you apply for Learning Licence make sure your age is 16 for Non-Gear Motor Cycle and 18 age for Geared Motor Cycle. This is a Personal Vehicle. If you are going to drive Commercial Vehicle then your age should be at least 20.
Process to Apply for Learning Licence Online
Step 1 – Official Website –
Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India. Paravahan Sarathi is Portal where you can apply Learning Licence for various type of vehicle.
Go to Parivahan Homepage > Online Services > Driving Licence Related Services > Select State > Apply Learner Licence
Step 2 – Go through Stages of LL Application –
- Fill Application Details – In the First state, you have to fill your personal details and other details just complete your LL application by filling it.
- Upload Documents – Now you have upload documents such as Age Proof, Address Proof and Declaration Form.
- Fees Payment – After that pay the fees of your LL application, you can pay fess by using various methods.
- Verify the Pay Status – Once you paid the fees simply check your Payment status.
- Print the Receipt – Take a Print out of your payment receipt and you will require to show this receipt at RTO office.
- LL Slot Book – At the last moment, you need to book your appointment for LL Test.
Step 3 – LL Test –
After Submitting the LL Application and Booking Slot then you have to give an Exam of Learning Licence arranged by the RTO Office. When you cleared the exam you will receive the Learning Licence to Learn the Vehicle.
Also Read, https://bitpoll.mafiasi.de/poll/chgdws6GAn/
Requirement and Use of Leaning Licence
You can learn or drive your vehicle by holding the Learning Licence but you have to know the following points about the Learning Licence.
- You can Drive Vehicle but on your pillion seat, any one person should be with you who have a valid driving licence.
- You have put L – Learning sing on your Vehicle, so other people will know that you are Learner.
- You can Learn Vehicle using Learning Licence under the period of 6 months, after that you can renew your Learning Licence OR You have the option to give a Test for Driving Licence.